RE: opening project in IDEA

S Ahmed

Jul 3, 2010, 8:28:27 PM7/3/10
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
What are the steps to up this project up in IDEA?
Any plans on using maven?

Alex Feinberg

Jul 3, 2010, 9:52:16 PM7/3/10
to project-voldemort
> Hi,
> What are the steps to up this project up in IDEA?

I use IntelliJ myself. It's very simple: simply import
Eclipse's .project file
You'll likely want to disable the Scala facet (if you have the Scala
plugin installed) as it might, by default, try to compile some of the
graphing scripts we have included in contrib.
If you'd like, I can send you my Idea style settings for IDEA.

> Any plans on using maven?

No, but we might publish an artifact with every release to make it
easy to import Voldemort into a maven project.

Thanks,
- Alex

S Ahmed

Jul 3, 2010, 10:14:37 PM7/3/10
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Sure please send it.

(and what exaclty is a style setting, colors? sorry new to IDEA but love it so far from what I understand of it!)

Rohit Sinha

Nov 26, 2013, 6:50:42 PM11/26/13
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am also interested in working on Voldemort's code in IntelliJ.
Can you please send me the style settings for idea which are consistent with Voldemort's code style.

Thanks.