Import Voldemort Performance Tool in Netbeans

Paolo Forte

Jan 30, 2015, 1:10:51 PM1/30/15
to project-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
I am not able to import the voldemort's performance tool on netbeans.
In particular, I need to modify the performance tool in order to include traffic patterns.
I guess that the performance tool is located voldemort/voldemort/tree/master/test/integration/voldemort/performance

The database on which I want to perform the test is hosted on a remote machine, hence I don't need to build the whole voldemort project.
I guess I just need to modify few classes in that folder.

Would you be so kind to help me? I am already sorry for the silly question I am asking.