any recent benchmarks?

Stan Rosenberg

Aug 4, 2016, 2:39:59 AM8/4/16
to project-voldemort
Hi,

Are there any recent benchmarks of voldemort 1.x?

Thanks,

stan

Arunachalam

Aug 4, 2016, 1:24:40 PM8/4/16
to project-...@googlegroups.com
we haven't run a recent benchmark in the past couple of years.

Thanks,
Arun.

Félix GV

Aug 4, 2016, 2:18:03 PM8/4/16
to project-voldemort
Hi Stan,

The first half of this blog post includes a benchmark we did last year on version 1.10:

There have been discussion around re-introducing Voldemort into YCSB, but it requires some tooling changes on our side which we have not had time to complete yet. I'll try to remember to update this thread when we do get back into YCSB.

-F

Félix