Re: val and Netbeans

Reinier Zwitserloot

Jul 19, 2012, 9:49:39 AM7/19/12
to project...@googlegroups.com
eclipse support is basically perfect. We do not release features unless they work extremely well on both command line javac and eclipse; it's the premier IDE we offer support for.

Netbeans support is primarily managed by netbeans itself. Quite some very smart hacky work has been put in the lombok tree recently for netbeans support (thanks, Jan Lahoda and netbeans crew!) to improve support for @Cleanup, @SneakyThrows, and others. val is still a tricky case, unfortunately.

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:21:01 PM UTC+2, md_5 wrote:
Hmm and now I feel stupid for saying the above as I realise Netbeans errors until it has run the background compile and doesn't do auto completing. I wonder what Eclipse support is like.