XEP-0280 prototype

Olivier

Feb 2, 2015, 5:21:08 AM2/2/15
to profan...@googlegroups.com, ma...@olivierlemoal.fr
Hello,

I made a quick implementation of XEP-0280 (carbons message).
https://github.com/olivierlemoal/profanity/tree/xep-0280

I am not a C guru, so I would be a glad if you could make a quick review of my code before I continue on with the implementation (commands, error handling...)

Thanks !

Boothj5

Feb 2, 2015, 2:17:14 PM2/2/15
to profan...@googlegroups.com, ma...@olivierlemoal.fr
This would be a great feature to have, thanks.

I've had a quick look over the code, looks fine. Only one small thing, you need to free(id) after setting it in the stanza xmpp_stanza_set_id(iq, id) as this function allocates it's own memory for a copy.  You can see an example in stanza_create_message().

Look forward to the pull request, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the remaining implementation.

Thanks,

James.