when online read the offline messages from gmail hangouts ?

boris...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2015, 3:59:46 PM10/9/15
to profanity development
Hi,

I am using Profanity to chat on google hangouts/google talk.
Will profanity be able to read offline messages from google hangouts ? Or is this already possible ?

ususally when I used google hangouts or google talk I was able to read all messages from the time when I was offline. When I am online is it possible to retrieve/get/load a message that was sent to me when I was am offline.

Boothj5

Oct 11, 2015, 4:58:59 PM10/11/15
to profanity development, boris...@gmail.com
Standard XMPP servers should send offline messages when you next log in.  Google have an XMPP gateway to their chat services which doesn't necessarily follow all of the standards.  It's unlikely that there's anything I can do in profanity to fix this.