Re: [profanitydev] Abridged summary of profanitydev@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Kerim Güney

Jul 16, 2014, 3:37:04 AM7/16/14
to profan...@googlegroups.com

I installed it on a fresh Debian stable the other day and as far as I can remember you will have to get one of the packages from wheezy-backports.

Also, you might have to manually install make, I'm not sure if it was on Ubuntu or Debian but you definitely had to install make on one of them. Should probably be added to the installation script.

16 Tem 2014 02:25 tarihinde <profan...@googlegroups.com> yazdı:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/profanitydev/topics

    Boothj5 <boo...@gmail.com> Jul 15 03:18PM -0700

    The latest code from github should work on debian.

    We are currently waiting for the libstrophe maintainer to accept changes to
    allow an official debian package of libstrophe, after which the ...more

    Back to top