PROCJAM Has A Zine, It's Called Seeds, Come Be A Part Of It!

Michael Cook

Aug 25, 2016, 10:27:31 PM8/25/16
to Procedural Content Generation
Hey everyone,

Packed it all into the subject line there, did you see that? You're busy people! It's a 140-character world out there now.

Here's a longer version, then.

As you may already know, PROCJAM is the Procedural Generation Jam, a big event that combines a day of online, streamed talks and a week of laid-back friendly jamming on new procedural games, experiments and art. You can find more about it online, here: http://procjam.com/

A major goal for the event is to bring the community closer together: academics, developers, artists, newcomers, experts. To help that along this year, we're launching a Zine called Seeds. It's going to be filled with mini-articles about things people have made, ideas they have, problems they can't solve and things they want to make in the future. We're also accepting picture submissions to make full-page spreads with.

A post is just 800 words, with a few pictures. It's a perfect place to tell people about something you're doing, raise awareness about a project or survey or competition, show people a new idea or just talk about a philosophical thing you want to present to people. You're all my favourite people in the world and I'd be honoured if you'd submit something to the zine. If you're interested, the details are here:

http://procjam.com/seeds

But the short version is to zip stuff up, text, pictures, anything, and ping it off to us at zine -at -procjam.com. I can answer any questions you have here, of course :)

All the best,

Mike