My ProcJam2015 Entry

Joris Dormans

Nov 15, 2015, 10:29:52 AM11/15/15
to procedur...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
Just sort of finished my entry for the Procedural Generation Jam. It is both a game and an article detailing the cool transformational grammars that drive its content generation.

As I have some troubles with my ftp server it is temporarily hosted at Dropbox.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59354575/DungeonRun2/index.html

The game is by no means finished. (Although I hope to do that rather sooner than later)
Best,
Joris

Pedro Silva

Nov 15, 2015, 1:08:43 PM11/15/15
to procedur...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Wow, looks pretty nice! I went through the tutorial and everything went well. However, when trying out either "New Game" or  "Tourist Mode", the game crashes (mostly around 60-70% of the generation process).
Is it possible that you are missing some dependencies (or some assets)? At first I though I was because I hadn't "Unblocked" the zip file, but that does not seem to be the case.

Cheers,
Pedro

P.S.: Btw, you have a typo in "Toggle Full Screen" at the main menu ;)

--

---