Call For Tutorials & Demonstrations - EXAG Workshop @ AIIDE 2016

Michael Cook

Aug 25, 2016, 9:53:06 PM8/25/16
to Procedural Content Generation
Hello friends,

EXAG is happening for the third time at AIIDE this coming October, and as part of the workshop programme we're going to have a demo session and some tutorial talks. We have an open call for both of these that you can send stuff in to!

Tutorials are short 30 minute presentations about a topic you think we'll be interested to learn about (there'll be time and space to take people away afterwards if more time is needed). These might be introductions to research topics, but they might also be explanations on how to use a tool or technology; a guided tour of an interesting gaming subculture; a craft or discipline adjacent to our research that people might not know anything about.

You can submit tutorial proposals here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-IGShdiMun4YFh0Fdbu15B8K6oK2sGEZboCaCqFG-SU/viewform

Demonstrations are for software (including games, tools, and other prototype software) that you'd like to show people. We'll have the opportunity for people to share anything they have available with people, but by sending in a demonstration submission you'll guarantee yourself some time to introduce your demo to people and it also helps us understand who is bringing what.

You can submit demonstration info here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-IGShdiMun4YFh0Fdbu15B8K6oK2sGEZboCaCqFG-SU/viewform

Thanks so much! We can't wait to see you in San Francisco.

EXAG Organisers