Open research & teaching assistant position in our Creative Technologies group

legie

Apr 11, 2018, 11:10:18 AM4/11/18
to Procedural Content Generation
Come and work with us!

We are a novel interdisciplinary research group and master’s program about creative coding, tech & film at the Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF in Potsdam, Germany.

There is a full-time open research & teaching position. This is a qualifying position and you can combine it with working towards a PhD. We have academic and academic-artistic PhD programs. For more information, please check the official announcement (currently under our old name "Audio-Visual Application Design" - we are in the process of renaming the group):

If you are looking for a Master's program, our "Creative Technologies" master is also still open for applications until end of July.

Please get in touch if you have any questions!

Best,
Lena

Facebook: ctech.filmuniversity
Twitter: ctech.filmuniversity