New Master’s program ‘Audio-Visual Application Design’ at the Film University Babelsberg, Germany

legie

Dec 2, 2016, 8:18:32 AM12/2/16
to Procedural Content Generation
Hey Everyone,
I hope this is topic-wise not too much of a stretch. With our master's program we are not aiming for games in the classical sense but come from the perspective of story telling and interactive story telling. But procedural content generation is an important topic for us in a variety of areas.

The program is brand new and we are looking for applicants. Also, I would always be interested in project collaborations!

-------
Hi!

We are looking for applicants for our new Master's program 'Audio-Visual Application Design' at the Film University Babelsberg in Potsdam, Germany. The application deadline is December 15th for the next summer term.

The Master program ‘Audio-Visual Application Design’ aims for graduates of a media technology program who are also interested in creative-artistic work, multidisciplinarity and film.

What are today the possibilities if we let the most talented and creative technical minds experiment at a film school?

The goal of the program is to teach, to apply and to further develop technical expertise for audio-visual media productions with a holistic and innovative approach. The spectrum of topics ranges from the technical-formal to the artistic-creative in theory and practice. The ultra-modern technical infrastructure and equipment for media productions, as well as the large community of creatives at the Film University, give students an exclusive opportunity to bring their ideas to life on a professional level.

Please find further information on our website: www.filmuniversitaet.de/avad
Also, do not hesitate to get in touch for any further information or questions!

Feel free to forward this message.

Best,
Lena

Lena Gieseke, M.F.A.
Professor for Audio-Visual Application Design

Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF
Marlene-Dietrich-Allee 11
14482 Potsdam
Germany