Questionnaire for evaluation of procedurally generated levels

Lucas Ferreira

May 10, 2015, 2:45:24 PM5/10/15
to procedur...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

My name is Lucas N. Ferreira and I am a M.Sc. Computer Science student at University of São Paulo, Brazil. I am currently working with search-based Procedural content generation for physics-based puzzle games. In my research I develop an evolutionary algorithm to generate Angry Birds Levels. I would like to invite you to help me in my research. You only need to play some of these levels and answer a few questions about them (the questions will be presented during the game). The game can be accessed in the following link:

http://www.lucasnferreira.com/AngryBirdsWeb/AngryBirdsWeb.html

Here are some tips about how to run the game:

1. Open the game URL in any web browser
2. The browser will ask you to install the Unity Web Player. Install it!
3. If you are using Google Chrome, you will need to enable the NPAPI
3.1 Past the following command into your address bar: "chrome://flags/#enable-npapi”
3.2 Search in the list for the flag "Enable NPAPI” and enabled it
3.3 Restart the browser

4. Reload the game URl and it will start running

I hope you enjoy the experience and thanks in advance for your help.
Feel free to share this with your colleagues.

Best Regards

--
Lucas Ferreira