chapter 6 code

ian

Dec 26, 2011, 8:27:42 PM12/26/11
to Pro Android Web Apps
Hi,

I've had some problems with the code in this chapter.

I've tested on Chrome and two recent android phones.
Briefly:
1. The spinner and sync functions do not work - although sync did work
in chapter 5, the feedback function did not display any information on
the progress to the user
2. The location is not displayed, although it does appear to be logged
when viewing the Chrome local storage
3. The footer menu is not styled, and the back button is non
functional on the 'all tasks' screen when offline
4. The offline/online graphic setup does not work - appears to just be
a static reference to "stop32.png"
5. There is no cache.manifest file and the references in web.xml for
the mime types are not present

Let me know if you need additional detail on any of the points

Thanks
Ian

Damon Oehlman

Dec 27, 2011, 4:45:42 AM12/27/11
to pro-androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

I'll attempt to have a look at this tomorrow, and hopefully Seb might be able to look too.

Cheers,
Damon.

--
Damon Oehlman