Paid subscription getting Usage Exceeded error

George Shaw

Nov 10, 2022, 9:30:24 PM11/10/22
to PrivateEyePi
My PEP subscription was renewed and paid and now I'm getting a usage exceeded error in the dashboard. How does this get corrected?

George Shaw

Glenn Seaton

Nov 10, 2022, 9:52:07 PM11/10/22
to PrivateEyePi
I have reenabled the subscription features and will work to find out why it was not automatically processed.

George Shaw

Dec 7, 2022, 10:06:38 PM12/7/22
to Glenn Seaton, PrivateEyePi
The other day I went to the dashboard and at the top was a message that I had used like 70% of my usage. I thought a paid subscription was unlimited usage? It's been the same one monitoring program running for a year with no changes, so there should not be any more usage now than back then.

Thanks,

George Shaw

Glenn Seaton

Dec 8, 2022, 9:31:20 PM12/8/22
to PrivateEyePi
The data rate of once a minute for six sensors generates a large log file. Sizing was based on 5 minute data rates. The limit on you account was increased.