Error: Invalid upper bound <0.0 in time-bounded until formula.

Fatma Gara

May 11, 2017, 9:52:10 AM5/11/17
to PRISM model checker
Hello every body

When building my model, i have encountered this problem= Error: Invalid upper bound <0.0 in time-bounded until formula.
and when i check the manual i found that ." If type 7→ ctmc, and if the ‘Auto-time’ checkbox is not selected, the value described in the ‘Time’ field will be provided as a parameter to the simulator engine function. If the value is not a valid positive real number (> 0.0), an error will be given."

Can somebody help me?

Best regards

Gethin Norman

May 11, 2017, 12:01:03 PM5/11/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Gethin Norman
Fatima,

as the error states in one of the properties you are checking is a time bounded until formula where the bound is less than 0 which which is not feasible since time starts at 0.

thanks

Gethin