Timed Automaton to Probabilistic Timed Automaton

Anitha Murugesan

Sep 9, 2015, 1:20:45 PM9/9/15
to PRISM model checker
Hi,
  Is there a standard translation from a Timed Automaton (created using tools like UPPAAL) to Probabilistic Timed Automaton to quantitatively reason about a system properties in PRISM?

Thanks
Anitha.

Dave Parker

Sep 9, 2015, 3:13:12 PM9/9/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, murugesa...@gmail.com
Hi Anitha,

PRISM does not currently read UPPAAL models I'm afraid. You might be
able to build something with these tools/libraries:

http://opaal-modelchecker.com/
https://launchpad.net/pyuppaal

which are open source and read from UPPAAL models.

You could also look at:

http://www.modestchecker.net/Default.aspx

which has connections to both UPPAAL and PRISM, but I don't know if it
does quite what you want.

Best wishes,

Dave.