Runing PRISM from source code problem

hichem...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2016, 4:04:23 AM10/26/16
to PRISM model checker
Hi,

When I tried to run PRISM from source code in Eclipse (Windows 10- 64 bit, JAVA 7), I got the following error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: prism.PrismNative.PN_SetPrism(Lprism/Prism;)V

I hope you can provide me by the possible explanation for this error.

As complementary information, I should provide the following :
  1. The error occurs on the level of PrismNative Class, where all the native methods introduce errors,
  2. I suppose that All the steps for compiling PRISM were done correctly (including command MAKE using CYGWIN), this error is not a compilation error, it appears during execution (Invoking native methods)
  3. When I comment let us say the instruction "PN_SetPrism(prism);" in the function SetPrism , the GUI of PRISM occurs, andI can perfectly perform any task including building the model, but when trying to verify a property, which invokes a native method, the error occurs on the level of another native method, for instance "PN_SetCompact".
  4. Briefly, I think native methods are not working properly for me

Kind Regards,

hichem...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2016, 3:10:09 AM10/27/16
to PRISM model checker, hichem...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have fixed the problem, apparently I was missing some native shared libraries.
Thanks