Rubinstein protocol

UR

Feb 9, 2017, 7:03:14 PM2/9/17
to PRISM model checker
Hi

I am trying to execute the code for "Rubinstein protocol" at:

but while verifying the property:

P=? [true U s=2  & b=3 & (bid=2 | cbid=10500)]

it throws me an error, it seems the code has some issues, according to prism there is some problem with: line 72, column 9, 10th command of buyer module.

Can anyone help fixing the issue, and identifying what are the columns? and how to tighten the guard?

Thanks,
UR

Gethin Norman

Feb 10, 2017, 4:29:13 AM2/10/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Gethin Norman
I have had a look at the model and the problem was that the variables td and ts could go out of range when incremented. I have updated the model file (by strengthening the relevant guards) so this can no longer happen. (If you are interested I have updated the guards on lines 72, 74, 169 and 171).

thanks

Gethin

UR

Mar 6, 2017, 12:26:42 PM3/6/17
to PRISM model checker, gethin...@gmail.com
Gethin,

Thanks for the correction. It executes without any error. But now the problem is the regeneration of the results, I am trying to regenerate the results and see how Acceptance probability  will vary with the variation of PVAL, by varying the value of PVAL \in [10000-11000] as mentioned in the following property:

P = ? [ true U s=2 & b=3 & (bid=PVAL | cbid=PVAL)]

but the result which I am getting are no where near the graph. What am I doing wrong ? any thoughts?

Another thing, please correct me if I am wrong, Lin(10) means linear strategy when the gradient (means change in the value of Bid/CBid) is unit 10.

Any thought how to regenerate the graph in "Linear strategies: Slow is better than Fast" section? Are they generated in Prism?

I will be thankful for the help.

UR