Cannot Build or Simulate a PTA model

Sara Himmiche

Mar 27, 2017, 11:17:24 AM3/27/17
to PRISM model checker
Hi,

It's been more than three weeks that i'm trying to simulate a PTA model, but the same error keep comin' up   : it says that the latest version of PRISM does not allow to simulate or build this type of module.
I need to know if this error is related to my model or to the tool ?

I hope to find an answer in this group. Thanks.

Sara.

Marcin Copik

Mar 27, 2017, 5:24:00 PM3/27/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Sara,

PRISM simulator does not support path generation for PTAs but there exists an extension which may be merged into the main release at some point. It does not support statistical model checking via the simulator engine.

Best regards,
Marcin

Sara Himmiche

Mar 28, 2017, 2:22:52 AM3/28/17