PRISM command line rounding problem

Rasha Faqeh

Oct 21, 2016, 9:50:41 AM10/21/16
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

I used both PRISM GUI and the command line to run experiments that calculate some reward of a CTMC model and uses a range of very small rates as inputs (floating points with 8 digits).
I used the default parameters for prism in both cases.
When using GUI,the result file (attached:LBNgui.txt) had both rates and reward results with floating points with very high precision, while when running the same experiment with the same parameters from the command line ,, I got the same results of reward with the same precision but with a rounded version of the input rates (LBN.txt).

My question is how to prevent the command line experiments from rounding the values of the input rates when dumping the results into some output.txt file?

Thanks
Rasha Faqeh
LBNgui.txt
LBN.txt