partially observable MDPs in PRISM

larbao...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2017, 11:23:16 AM12/12/17
to PRISM model checker
Dear all,

This model POMDP  will  be implemented in PRISM 4.5  or not yet ?

Thus far, no model checker was available for  POMDPs !!

Best Regards

REFERENCE :
Verification and Control of Partially Observable Probabilistic Systems
Gethin Norman  , David Parker  , and Xueyi Zou

Gethin Norman

Dec 12, 2017, 12:10:04 PM12/12/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Gethin Norman
There is a prototype which is referenced in the paper and available from:

http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/files/rts-poptas/

There is a compilation problem on most up-to-date linux systems due to an issue in lpsolve. However this can be solved using the patch available through the page:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/prismmodelchecker/gtVatHAir90

thanks

Gethin

Dave Parker

Jan 16, 2018, 4:34:38 AM1/16/18
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, larbao...@gmail.com
For info, there is a patched version of this prototype now available
from our GitHub page. Looks for the 'pomdps' branch of:

https://github.com/prismmodelchecker/prism-ext

Best wishes,

Dave