Cant Specify The Property On The Model , and Says Some Error Message .( BB84 Protocol)

nepl...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2017, 2:03:41 AM11/13/17
to PRISM model checker
Hi , Group ,
I am Stuck in Modelling The BB84 algorithm and cant parse and build model , and cant either Specify the PCTL properties on it , So AnyBody Can Please help ,
I had Uploaded some File of the model and The Error Message in and as Screenshot .
Hoping for Quick Help ,

Regards
Kushal Dhakal

newPRISMcode
ErrorPRISM.PNG
FirstShotPRISM.PNG
Property_Specification_Dellima.PNG
SecondShotPRISM.PNG

Joachim Klein

Nov 14, 2017, 3:46:54 AM11/14/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, nepl...@gmail.com
Hi,

> I am Stuck in Modelling The BB84 algorithm and cant parse and build
> model , and cant either Specify the PCTL properties on it , So AnyBody
> Can Please help ,
> I had Uploaded some File of the model and The Error Message in and as
> Screenshot .

Regarding the parsing / model building error:

You have to ensure that there is no potential overflow in the variables.
In the marked line, if nc=N, then the nc'=nc+1 will overflow. Depending
on what you want the model to do, you could either strengthen the guard:

(eve_state = 2) & (eve_bas = ch_bas) & (nc < N) -> ...

or ensure that the assignment does not overflow, but stays saturated at N:

... (nc' = min(N, nc+1))

Regarding the property editor: In that text field, you place the
property you would like to check, see
http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/manual/PropertySpecification/Introduction

So, for your model, guessing from the comments, you might be interested in

P[ F bob_state=6 ]
or
P[ F bob_state=7 ]

Cheers,