Dipro tool

zhengtin...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 11:17:21 PM10/26/17
to PRISM model checker
I try to run Dipro from source code ,but there are a lot of warnings,such as
“ Warning:PRISM setting "prism.exact.enabled" is unknown.”
“Warning: PRISM setting "prism.ptaMethod" is unknown.”
Does anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Tiffany

Joachim Klein

Oct 27, 2017, 5:05:29 AM10/27/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, zhengtin...@gmail.com
Hi,
This just indicates that you are running an older PRISM version than you
have used before. You have probably saved your PRISM settings with the
newer version and now the older version does not understand some of the
settings that where introduced in the meantime. This produces the
warnings, but it should be harmless and no problem in practice.

Cheers,
Joachim

zhengtin...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 9:19:18 PM10/27/17
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

Thanks for the reply,

I can successfully load the model and properties, but the loaded properties can not be selected.

Regards,

Tiffany

在 2017年10月27日星期五 UTC+8下午5:05:29,Joachim Klein写道:
Dipro.png

Joachim Klein

Oct 30, 2017, 6:13:28 AM10/30/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, zhengtin...@gmail.com
Hi,

> I can successfully load the model and properties, but the loaded
> properties can not be selected.

You may want to contact the author's of the DiPro tool for help about
that, this seems related to their functionality.

Cheers,
Joachim

aerog...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2017, 8:53:07 AM10/30/17
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

I'm also trying to install DiPro using source code but I get the very same error you are having. If you solve the problem could you let me know too?
If I figure out something I'll write here.

Obviously installing dipro with prism is tricky.

Sincerely,Ahmet

zhengtin...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2017, 9:37:21 PM11/5/17
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

If I solve the problem, I will tell you.

I hope we can solve the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Tiffany

在 2017年10月30日星期一 UTC+8下午8:53:07,aerog...@gmail.com写道:

zhengtin...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2017, 3:58:16 AM11/18/17
to PRISM model checker
Hello,

I can run Dipro from source code successfully.I'll send you a draft of the install instruction .
I hope this can help you to install Dipro.