Previous versions of PRISM

Anuroop Kuppam

Apr 10, 2015, 10:42:45 AM4/10/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How do I obtain the version 2.0 of prism. It is listed in CHANGELOG as being released in 2004.

Thanks,
Anuroop

Dave Parker

Apr 10, 2015, 10:52:50 AM4/10/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, anuro...@gmail.com
Hi Anuroop,

I can try and dig out a copy, but it may not even compile now.

Can I ask what you want it for?

Best wishes,

Dave.

Anuroop Kuppam

Apr 10, 2015, 2:57:28 PM4/10/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, anuro...@gmail.com
Thanks Dave,

Nagarajan et al analysed BB84 protocol using PRISM.
I am trying to emulate the results obtained by them. I have the modules they used back in 2004.
The module seems to perfectly all right on paper, but it is giving some vague results during simulation.
Are there any significant changes from 2004 that might have caused this trouble now?

I do admit that I started with PRISM only a week ago and I am having significant problems understanding synchronization across modules.

I will be greatly indebted for any help albeit small, to rid my confusion.

Thanks,
Anuroop

Anuroop Kuppam

Apr 12, 2015, 2:34:08 PM4/12/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, anuro...@gmail.com
Hello Dave,

If its possible, could you dig out that old copy of PRISM.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Anuroop

On 10/04/2015 15:42, Anuroop Kuppam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do I obtain the version 2.0 of prism. It is listed in CHANGELOG as
> being released in 2004.
>
> Thanks,
> Anuroop

Dave Parker

Apr 12, 2015, 4:17:04 PM4/12/15
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, anuro...@gmail.com
I found it. I'll email it to you.

It will probably be more helpful to you if you post the issue you are
having with the BB84 model.

Best wishes,

Dave.