Export adversary from a program in Java

Niccolò Bellaccini

Mar 14, 2017, 2:43:04 PM3/14/17
to PRISM model checker
Can anyone explain me how is it possible to export an adversary from a program in Java? Is there anywhere a documentation or examples about?

Many Thanks

Dave Parker

Mar 14, 2017, 7:52:18 PM3/14/17
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com, Niccolò Bellaccini
Hi Niccolò,

I recently set up a GitHub repo to store example code showing how to
connect to PRISM programmatically (from Java). It's here:

https://github.com/prismmodelchecker/prism-api

I've just added an example for adversary export. Browse the code here:

https://github.com/prismmodelchecker/prism-api/blob/master/src/demos/MDPAdversaryGeneration.java

Or follow the instructions in the readme and run it like this:

PRISM_MAINCLASS=demos.MDPAdversaryGeneration bin/run

Hope that helps,

Dave

Niccolò Bellaccini

Mar 15, 2017, 4:47:06 AM3/15/17