java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ..\jdd.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

John Smith

Aug 8, 2015, 2:18:17 PM8/8/15
to PRISM model checker
Hi All,

I am getting the following error when I try to programmatically check a model:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\prism-4.2.1\lib\jdd.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Immediately following this is the Prism output listing the Type, Modules, Variables, then the property being checked, then it says "Building model..." but nothing happens.

I have checked that jdd.dll exists in the specified directory which it does, as well as several other .dll and .jar files (including, obviously, prism.jar). I saw on StackOverflow that if I put the .dll files directly in the java/bin directory then it might work. I tried this but a different error came up:

#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6e307d35, pid=14096, tid=11796
...(it continues)

then followed by the same PRISM output as described above, up until it says "Building model..."

Any ideas? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.