Verification of properties is taking too much time

rishi mathur

Aug 23, 2016, 2:56:34 AM8/23/16
to PRISM model checker
Hi all,

I am working on a mdp model with 3 modules in PRISM. But the process of verification of properties doesn't terminate. I have tried to reduce the size of the model as much as possible. What can be the possible reasons for such behavior?  What improvements can I do ?

Regards,
Rishi

Christopher Ziegler

Aug 23, 2016, 4:43:00 AM8/23/16
to prismmod...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rishi,
possible reasons for such behaviour can be that the verification takes extremely long or that it gets stuck in an infinite loop. Maybe you can get some information from the log. If this doesn't help, you can post your models with properties such that I try to reproduce this behaviour (and fix it if necessary).
Best Regards,
Christopher