Centrality

Hamaad Rafique

May 31, 2016, 11:13:58 AM5/31/16
to PRISM model checker
Hi

I am working on PRISM . and trying to calculate centrality of nodes. will you please suggests me how to calculate degree centrality in PRISM?
as i am trying to find that in social network protocols that are delay tolerant network protocols.

thanks for your kind responce

someusernam...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 3:19:27 AM6/1/16
to PRISM model checker
Hello,
your question seems a bit ambigious. If you are looking for something like a button in the GUI, on which you can click and then you get the degree centrality, I am afraid to disappoint you, since I don't think there is one. If you are asking on how to program it, the answer is to use some nested for-loops over the nodes and the edges, and simply compute it straight-forward. However, I am not really sure, which nodes you mean (states of a model/states of a deterministic automaton/...), but in each case it should be more or less the same.
Regards,
Christopher