add new device?

baby

Oct 23, 2012, 4:28:31 PM10/23/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been using prey for some time now (never lost a computer, though). I have my daughter's win xp netbook and my android phone configured.

I've just installed prey on my ubuntu notebook (via std ubuntu package). Now I go to https://panel.preyproject.com/devices and click "add new device" to configure the new computer, however, this sends me to the download page (which I don't need since I already installed the software). What I want is to add the new computer to my account (I still have one of the 3 free slots unused).

What am I doing wrong?

Drew Reece

Oct 23, 2012, 5:30:07 PM10/23/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Try http://panel.preyproject.com/devices/new

There was a recent thread, search the group for more (via link in footer).
Re: [Prey-Security] Unable to register device

Drew

Jesse Millwood

Oct 24, 2012, 7:13:21 AM10/24/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
I would like to say that this helped me out as well

Thank You