Samsung galaxy S2

Missy

May 1, 2012, 2:01:14 PM5/1/12
to Prey, Ing...@hotmail.com
How can i add my phone( samsung galaxy SII). The problem is that it´s
stolen already and i can´t intsall it straight to the phone. Is it
still possible to follow it with a prey and do something?

Drew Reece

May 1, 2012, 2:30:33 PM5/1/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, there is little you can do after it has been stolen.
Prey can be remotely installed from the Android market, but there is no way to get the device to login to your account & setup the device.
Prey requires you to login with the account credentials at first launch.

Drew

Mika Suomalainen

May 2, 2012, 7:26:43 AM5/2/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Setting up Prey on phone requires you to have physical access to your phone.

I think that there are other anti-thief programs which are installed
after the phone is stolen.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=lost+droid&c=apps

--
Mika Suomalainen
gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 4DB53CFE82A46728