Prey fails to recognize webcam on Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.

Kripkee

May 15, 2013, 7:51:07 PM5/15/13
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps someone can solve a problem for me.  I just installed Prey on an iPhone 4 and on a Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD.  When I tested Prey, it correctly used the webcam on the iPhone to take a picture.  The control panel for the iPhone gave me the choice of using the front or the rear camera.  However, Prey took no pictures on the Android phone, and the control panel did not give me a choice of using the front or the rear camera.  I have the impression that Prey on the Android phone didn't even recognize that it has a webcam.  The Android phone's webcam is working fine in its camera app. I'd appreciate any help.