samsung s3

Cawas

May 6, 2013, 12:43:22 PM5/6/13
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com

Every single time i have to restart my device, it gets marked as missing instantly. Then i get 3 emails and i can't unmark the device from within the device because the web interface keeps asking me for my password and never logs in. There's a first login screen with the prey logo, that goes through, then it immediately asks for it again on a "authentication required" screen. Then I get to a "Devices" screen, empty, with a "Notifications" button and "Logout". All the time, since I got this S3 more than 2 months ago. And there's also nothing I can do on the app itself (though at least that one logs in through).

So, could you please get a hold of a samsung s3 and just test it? Seems like the app has way too many flaws here!!