Pictures on iPhone not being taken

Chris

Jun 11, 2012, 4:29:12 PM6/11/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm a new user to Prey going through testing right now.

The first report that was sent included rough location data and a white picture supposedly taken with the front facing camera. Subsequent reports, gathered while I've been driving around for the last hour, have only included GPS data even though the device is configured to take pictures.

Why are the pictures not working?

Mitra

Jun 18, 2012, 1:04:34 PM6/18/12
to prey-s...@googlegroups.com
I had similar problem - except no reports ever showed photo on iPhone.

-----
Mitra Ardron
mi...@mitra.biz
www.mitra.biz/blog