com.facebook.presto.spi.PrestoException: Unknown transaction ID:

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 11, 2017, 1:44:03 AM2/11/17
to Presto
Hi
  I was working with Presto and suddenly started to see this error message "com.facebook.presto.spi.PrestoException: Unknown transaction ID:" Not sure what is happening. However if i connect through CLI jar i am able to query and get results.

./presto\-cli\-0.163\-executable.jar --server localhost:8080 --catalog kafka --schema kafka

presto:kafka> select count(*) from jsontweets;
 _col0
-------
  6764
(1 row)

Query 20170211_063559_00028_xb4m5, FINISHED, 2 nodes
Splits: 18 total, 18 done (100.00%)
0:01 [6.76K rows, 1.73MB] [10.9K rows/s, 2.8MB/s]

However when i use a front end query tool i get the Unknown transaction ID issue. Do you think the JDBC jar would have gone corrupt or something like that. Please help.

I am using Presto version 0.163
JDBC Jar file -- presto-jdbc-0.163.jar

----------------Parts of the Exception--------------------
2017-02-11T01:39:39.645-0500    WARN    query-execution-35      com.facebook.presto.event.query.QueryMonitor    Unexpected exception
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Unknown transaction ID: 8a403426-b069-41c7-a207-da039f5339ac. Possibly expired? Commands ignored until end of transaction blockce chain: com.facebook.presto.execution.StageInfo["subStages"]->com.google.common.collect.SingletonImmutableList[0]->com.facebook.presto.execution.StageInfo["plan"]->com.facebook.p.PlanFragment["root"]->com.facebook.presto.sql.planner.plan.TableScanNode["layout"]->com.facebook.presto.metadata.TableLayoutHandle["transactionHandle"]->com.facebook.presto.connecTransactionHandle["connectorTransactionHandle"])
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException.wrapWithPath(JsonMappingException.java:379)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException.wrapWithPath(JsonMappingException.java:339)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.StdSerializer.wrapAndThrow(StdSerializer.java:343)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeFields(BeanSerializerBase.java:698)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeWithType(BeanSerializerBase.java:581)
        at com.facebook.presto.metadata.AbstractTypedJacksonModule$InternalTypeSerializer.serialize(AbstractTypedJacksonModule.java:111)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanPropertyWriter.serializeAsField(BeanPropertyWriter.java:693)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeFields(BeanSerializerBase.java:690)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanSerializer.serialize(BeanSerializer.java:155)

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 12, 2017, 9:41:38 PM2/12/17
to Presto
Upgraded to the latest version, 166 as well. No luck. Can someone please help.

David Phillips

Feb 13, 2017, 12:05:41 AM2/13/17
to presto...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the exception in the email is corrupted. Can you put the full exception in a Gist? https://gist.github.com/

Some other questions:

1) What version of Presto server are you using?
2) This looks like a warning in the server log. Is it causing your query to fail? i.e. do you get an exception from JDBC? If so, please put the JDBC exception in a Gist.
3) Have you made any modifications to Presto?

Please try using version 0.166 of both Presto server and JDBC driver.

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 13, 2017, 2:53:21 PM2/13/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
Thanks for getting back David. I am putting the exception into GIST now. To answer your questions.

1) What version of Presto server are you using?
(A)  : Version 0.166 (tried initially  with .0163 and upgraded to the latest)

2) This looks like a warning in the server log. Is it causing your query to fail? i.e. do you get an exception from JDBC? If so, please put the JDBC exception in a Gist.
(A) : Yes the query fails. I am copying the entire exception into gist. It is a JDBC exception

3) Have you made any modifications to Presto?
(A) : No modifications done to presto.

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 13, 2017, 3:00:05 PM2/13/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
The exception is copied into gist and the URL is as follows

https://gist.github.com/balaji-krishnan72/91731c595cae259cb636359cbea8a398

Please note that i am able to query using the CLI

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 13, 2017, 3:35:14 PM2/13/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org

Enclosing a screenshot which shows that we are able to query using the CLI. Could there be a problem with the JDBC driver ?

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 14, 2017, 1:28:54 AM2/14/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
I converted the data from JSON to CSV. Still getting the same error. In the start of the error "could not be converted to JSON" i think is a bit of a red herring.. I can query this using CLI though..

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: com.facebook.presto.server.TaskUpdateRequest could not be converted to JSON
        at io.airlift.json.JsonCodec.toJsonBytes(JsonCodec.java:219)
        at io.airlift.http.client.JsonBodyGenerator.<init>(JsonBodyGenerator.java:31)
        at io.airlift.http.client.JsonBodyGenerator.jsonBodyGenerator(JsonBodyGenerator.java:26)
        at com.facebook.presto.server.remotetask.HttpRemoteTask.sendUpdate(HttpRemoteTask.java:494)
        at io.airlift.concurrent.BoundedExecutor.drainQueue(BoundedExecutor.java:77)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block (through reference chain: com.facebook.presto.server.TaskUpdateRequest["fragment"]->com.facebook.presto.sql.planner.PlanFragment["root"]->com.facebook.presto.sql.planner.plan.ProjectNode["source"]->com.facebook.presto.sql.planner.plan.FilterNode["source"]->com.facebook.presto.sql.planner.plan.TableScanNode["layout"]->com.facebook.presto.metadata.TableLayoutHandle["transactionHandle"]->com.facebook.presto.connector.system.SystemTransactionHandle["connectorTransactionHandle"])
[...]
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype.jdk8.OptionalSerializer.serialize(OptionalSerializer.java:256)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.datatype.jdk8.OptionalSerializer.serialize(OptionalSerializer.java:22)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanPropertyWriter.serializeAsField(BeanPropertyWriter.java:693)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeFields(BeanSerializerBase.java:690)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeWithType(BeanSerializerBase.java:581)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanPropertyWriter.serializeAsField(BeanPropertyWriter.java:695)
[...]
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.DefaultSerializerProvider.serializeValue(DefaultSerializerProvider.java:292)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._configAndWriteValue(ObjectMapper.java:3672)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.writeValueAsBytes(ObjectMapper.java:3072)
        at io.airlift.json.JsonCodec.toJsonBytes(JsonCodec.java:216)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: com.facebook.presto.spi.PrestoException: Current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
        at com.facebook.presto.transaction.TransactionManager$TransactionMetadata.checkOpenTransaction(TransactionManager.java:344)
        at com.facebook.presto.transaction.TransactionManager$TransactionMetadata.getTransactionCatalogMetadata(TransactionManager.java:386)
        at com.facebook.presto.transaction.TransactionManager$TransactionMetadata.access$200(TransactionManager.java:280)
        at com.facebook.presto.transaction.TransactionManager.getCatalogMetadata(TransactionManager.java:185)
        at com.facebook.presto.transaction.TransactionManager.getConnectorTransaction(TransactionManager.java:208)
        at com.facebook.presto.connector.ConnectorManager.lambda$addCatalogConnector$0(ConnectorManager.java:204)
        at com.facebook.presto.connector.system.SystemTransactionHandle.lambda$new$0(SystemTransactionHandle.java:45)
        at com.google.common.base.Suppliers$MemoizingSupplier.get(Suppliers.java:125)
        at com.facebook.presto.connector.system.SystemTransactionHandle.getConnectorTransactionHandle(SystemTransactionHandle.java:75)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanPropertyWriter.serializeAsField(BeanPropertyWriter.java:653)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.std.BeanSerializerBase.serializeFields(BeanSerializerBase.java:690)
        ... 35 more

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 14, 2017, 4:53:57 PM2/14/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
Apologies to keep pushing this. Any luck with the error please..

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 16, 2017, 4:39:52 PM2/16/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
Is there anybody who can point me to this and tell what could be done to get more logs please

Dain Sundstrom

Feb 16, 2017, 6:07:40 PM2/16/17
to presto-users, David Phillips
You wrote below "when i use a front end query tool..”. Which front end tool and version are you using, and can you record what queries it is ending to Presto (you can see these in the UI).

-dain

> On Feb 16, 2017, at 1:39 PM, Balaji Krishnan <bkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there anybody who can point me to this and tell what could be done to get more logs please
>
> On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 13:53:57 UTC-8, Balaji Krishnan wrote:
> Apologies to keep pushing this. Any luck with the error please..
>
> On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 14:28:54 UTC+8, Balaji Krishnan wrote:
> I converted the data from JSON to CSV. Still getting the same error. In the start of the error "could not be converted to JSON" i think is a bit of a red herring.. I can query this using CLI though..

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 16, 2017, 6:36:19 PM2/16/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
Hi Dain

  The front end tool that i used was sQuirreL SQL Client Version 3.7.1

i am running a simple "select * from kafka.jsontweets" (this works when i use CLI )

Thanks

Bala

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 20, 2017, 9:05:03 PM2/20/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org
Hi Dain
  I did further more troubleshooting and installed the JDBC driver and sQuirrelSQL in my Linux machine. When i access from that machine i am able to query successfully. However i am not able to do it from my laptop still. Are there any debugging  that i can try to perform on my laptop to see if there are any JAR related issues please.

Regards

Bala

Rickman, Brian T

Feb 21, 2017, 9:09:36 AM2/21/17
to presto...@googlegroups.com, da...@acz.org

Bala,

It is possible you have a different version of the JDBC driver on your laptop?

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 23, 2017, 5:29:00 PM2/23/17
to Presto, da...@acz.org, Brian....@teradata.com
Thanks for your response.

Yes most certainly i will have a different version of the JDBC drivers installed. I am trying to find all the drivers installed. Not able to find it still.

I also tried 'hard-code' the classpath variable to this version of Presto JDBC driver, but met with the same result. Is there a way to hard-wire the JDBC driver in Presto configuration that will make it look into the right JDBC driver please.

Thanks once again for all the help.

regards

Bala

Rickman, Brian T

Feb 24, 2017, 9:22:15 AM2/24/17
to Balaji Krishnan, Presto, da...@acz.org

In SQuirreL, click on the Drivers tab, select the name you used for the Presto JDBC driver.  Right click on the name and select “Modify Driver” from the menu.  This will bring up a dialog titled “Change Driver: {driver name}”.  Click on the “Extra Class Path” tab within this dialog.  Use the “Delete” button to remove all the entries, then use the “Add” button to put in an entry for the newest version of the driver.

It should look something like this when you’re done:

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 28, 2017, 6:18:23 AM2/28/17
to Presto, bkris...@gmail.com, da...@acz.org, Brian....@teradata.com
Rick thanks once again for the reply and apologies for the delayed response. I did what you suggested but unfortunately hitting the same issue.
jdbc drivers.PNG

Rickman, Brian T

Feb 28, 2017, 9:50:55 AM2/28/17
to Balaji Krishnan, Presto, da...@acz.org

I don’t know what else to suggest.  The JDBC driver is the same for Linux and Windows.  If it works in one place, and the configuration is the same, then it will work in the other.  Since it doesn’t, there must be something different between your two computers.  You need to figure out what that difference is.

On Friday, 24 February 2017 22:22:15 UTC+8, Rickman, Brian T wrote:

In SQuirreL, click on the Drivers tab, select the name you used for the Presto JDBC driver.  Right click on the name and select “Modify Driver” from the menu.  This will bring up a dialog titled “Change Driver: {driver name}”.  Click on the “Extra Class Path” tab within this dialog.  Use the “Delete” button to remove all the entries, then use the “Add” button to put in an entry for the newest version of the driver.

It should look something like this when you’re done:

Image removed by sender.

Balaji Krishnan

Feb 28, 2017, 8:07:26 PM2/28/17
to Presto, bkris...@gmail.com, da...@acz.org, Brian....@teradata.com
OK thanks for all the help. I will try and cleanup all JDBC drivers in my laptop and see what is causing this. Will keep you updated.

Thanks once again

Bala

Balaji Krishnan

Mar 4, 2017, 5:53:54 AM3/4/17
to Presto, bkris...@gmail.com, da...@acz.org, Brian....@teradata.com
Hi Brian, Dian..
  Did some more troubleshooting and figured out the problem.

2017-03-04 18:24:21,459 [Thread-18] ERROR net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.schemainfo.SchemaInfoCache  - Could not get table types
java.sql.SQLException: Error executing query
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoStatement.execute(PrestoStatement.java:232)
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoStatement.executeQuery(PrestoStatement.java:69)
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDatabaseMetaData.select(PrestoDatabaseMetaData.java:1406)
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDatabaseMetaData.getTableTypes(PrestoDatabaseMetaData.java:963)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.sql.SQLDatabaseMetaData.getTableTypes(SQLDatabaseMetaData.java:819)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.schemainfo.SchemaInfoCache.initTypes(SchemaInfoCache.java:199)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.schemainfo.SchemaInfoCache.setSession(SchemaInfoCache.java:108)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.schemainfo.SchemaInfoCacheSerializer.load(SchemaInfoCacheSerializer.java:39)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.schemainfo.SchemaInfo.initialLoad(SchemaInfo.java:181)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.Session$1.run(Session.java:229)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.util.TaskExecuter.run(TaskExecuter.java:82)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The datetime zone id 'GMT+08:00' is not recognised
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.internal.joda.time.DateTimeZone.forID(DateTimeZone.java:229)
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoResultSet.<init>(PrestoResultSet.java:122)
at com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoStatement.execute(PrestoStatement.java:212)
... 11 more

if you see, for some reason, it is not recognizing the timezone 'GMT+8.00' . I went ahead and changed my timezone in the laptop to US Mountain time and now it is working fine. Also checked my timezone in the linux box from which it was working well, the timezone there is US EST.

I don't know if it is a bug of some sort. Could you please check. For now if i change my laptop timezone to any US timezone it works well.

Thanks & Regards

Bala

Piotr Findeisen

Mar 5, 2017, 6:23:23 AM3/5/17
to Presto, bkris...@gmail.com, da...@acz.org, Brian....@teradata.com
Hi Bala,

FWIW, fixed offset timezones for Joda Time (Presto uses it, but not only it) need to be specified without leading "GMT" or "UTC", e.g. "+08:00".

For info how various input IDs are handled by different time libs please have a look at https://gist.github.com/findepi/334610edf57ae6faca252ed39e92f730.

Best regards,
Piotr

Balaji Krishnan

Mar 5, 2017, 6:58:19 AM3/5/17
to Piotr Findeisen, Presto, da...@acz.org, Brian....@teradata.com
Thanks for your response Piotr.  I saw the code was getting it from System.getProperty.
Inline images 1

and hence i changed the timezone here..

Inline images 2

if i change it back to my timezone (Singapore) then we will get to see the following
Inline images 3

as you can see the UTC is automatically prefixed.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bala

Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Piotr Findeisen

Mar 5, 2017, 7:26:59 AM3/5/17
to presto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bala,

What you refer to is how Windows displays the time zone selection to you.
It's not how it passes the information to JVM / how JVM reads the default time zone. Unfortunately, I don't know how this works...

You can try bypass Windows-JVM (mis)communication with regards to time zone by passing it explicitly:

java -Duser.timezone="Asia/Singapore" -jar ./presto-cli/target/presto-cli-0.168-SNAPSHOT-executable.jar

HTH,
Piotr

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 12:58 PM Balaji Krishnan <bkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your response Piotr.  I saw the code was getting it from System.getProperty.
image.png

and hence i changed the timezone here..

image.png

if i change it back to my timezone (Singapore) then we will get to see the following
image.png
--
Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Balaji Krishnan

Mar 5, 2017, 9:16:17 AM3/5/17
to Presto
Thanks Piotr

CLI interface always worked, this problem occurs only with JDBC option. Can we specify java -Duser.timezone="Asia/Singapore"  somewhere when using JDBC option

Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Piotr Findeisen

Mar 5, 2017, 9:29:46 AM3/5/17
to Presto
Hi,

If you can afford to apply a global change to your application, you can add "-Duser.timezone" to your JVM startup params, or call TimeZone.setDefault somewhere at startup. If you can't apply a global change, then I don't know the answer.

Best regards

--
Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Dain Sundstrom

Mar 5, 2017, 12:19:08 PM3/5/17
to presto-users
This code on the client side should be using Presto’s com.facebook.presto.spi.type.TimeZoneKey, which handles these common (and non-standard) timezone ids.

-dain

> On Mar 5, 2017, at 6:29 AM, Piotr Findeisen <piotr.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> If you can afford to apply a global change to your application, you can add "-Duser.timezone" to your JVM startup params, or call TimeZone.setDefault somewhere at startup. If you can't apply a global change, then I don't know the answer.
>
> Best regards
>

> On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 3:16 PM Balaji Krishnan <bkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Piotr
>
> CLI interface always worked, this problem occurs only with JDBC option. Can we specify java -Duser.timezone="Asia/Singapore" somewhere when using JDBC option
>

> On 5 March 2017 at 05:26, Piotr Findeisen <piotr.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bala,
>
> What you refer to is how Windows displays the time zone selection to you.
> It's not how it passes the information to JVM / how JVM reads the default time zone. Unfortunately, I don't know how this works...
>
> You can try bypass Windows-JVM (mis)communication with regards to time zone by passing it explicitly:
>
> java -Duser.timezone="Asia/Singapore" -jar ./presto-cli/target/presto-cli-0.168-SNAPSHOT-executable.jar
>

> HTH,
> Piotr
>

> On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 12:58 PM Balaji Krishnan <bkris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your response Piotr. I saw the code was getting it from System.getProperty.
> <image.png>
>
> and hence i changed the timezone here..
>
> <image.png>
>
> if i change it back to my timezone (Singapore) then we will get to see the following

Piotr Findeisen

Mar 5, 2017, 3:15:03 PM3/5/17
to presto...@googlegroups.com

Balaji Krishnan

Mar 5, 2017, 6:55:55 PM3/5/17
to Presto
Thanks Dain, Piotr

I shall await the next release, till then happy to set the clock to US timezone.

Thank you so much

Regards

Bala

> --
> Regards
>
> Balaji Krishnan
>
> --
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Balaji Krishnan
>
> --

Regards

Balaji Krishnan

Rickman, Brian T

Mar 6, 2017, 9:02:02 AM3/6/17
to presto...@googlegroups.com

If you are using the Teradata JDBC driver, you can set the timezone in the JDBC connection string as follows:

jdbc:presto://host:port/catalog/schema;TimeZoneID=Africa/Abidjan;

You can replace “Africa/Abidjan” with any timezone from the list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

This is explained in the documentation included with the driver:

TimeZoneID

Default Value

Data Type

Required

None

String

No

Description

This option specifies the local time zone that the driver uses. If this value is not specified, the driver uses the system's current time zone ID.

Valid values for this option are specified in the IANA Time Zone Database. For a complete list of time zones, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones.

> Regards
>
> Balaji Krishnan
>
> --

> --

> Regards
>
> Balaji Krishnan
>
> --

Regards

Balaji Krishnan

xuhanf...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2019, 8:12:17 PM2/26/19
to Presto
在 2017年2月11日星期六 UTC+8下午2:44:03,Balaji Krishnan写道:
The program executes the insert statement in multiple threads and throws 2019-02-25T18:41:42.251+0800 ERROR transaction-finishing-1910 com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture RuntimeException while executing runnable CallbackListener{com.facebook.presto.execution.QueryStateMachine$1@62c8e1df} with executor MoreExecutors.directExecutor()
com.facebook.presto.spi.PrestoException: Unknown transaction ID: d88d0f3f-e8e7-4732-95d9-db17e9e0fdf4. Possibly expired? Commands ignored until end of transaction block
at com.facebook.presto.transaction.InMemoryTransactionManager.unknownTransactionError(InMemoryTransactionManager.java:280)
at com.facebook.presto.transaction.InMemoryTransactionManager.getTransactionMetadata(InMemoryTransactionManager.java:259)
at com.facebook.presto.transaction.InMemoryTransactionManager.getTransactionInfo(InMemoryTransactionManager.java:157)
at com.facebook.presto.transaction.TransactionManager.isAutoCommit(TransactionManager.java:37)
at com.facebook.presto.execution.QueryStateMachine.lambda$transitionToFailed$9(QueryStateMachine.java:800)
at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:159)
at com.facebook.presto.execution.QueryStateMachine.transitionToFailed(QueryStateMachine.java:799)
at com.facebook.presto.execution.QueryStateMachine$1.onFailure(QueryStateMachine.java:767)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$CallbackListener.run(Futures.java:1341)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:398)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.executeListener(AbstractFuture.java:1027)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.complete(AbstractFuture.java:868)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.setFuture(AbstractFuture.java:754)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$NonCancellationPropagatingFuture.run(Futures.java:1020)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:398)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.executeListener(AbstractFuture.java:1027)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.complete(AbstractFuture.java:868)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.setFuture(AbstractFuture.java:754)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$NonCancellationPropagatingFuture.run(Futures.java:1020)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:398)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.executeListener(AbstractFuture.java:1027)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.complete(AbstractFuture.java:868)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.setException(AbstractFuture.java:713)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractTransformFuture.run(AbstractTransformFuture.java:93)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:398)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.executeListener(AbstractFuture.java:1027)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.complete(AbstractFuture.java:868)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.setException(AbstractFuture.java:713)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask$TrustedFutureInterruptibleTask.afterRanInterruptibly(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:133)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.InterruptibleTask.run(InterruptibleTask.java:80)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask.run(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:78)
at io.airlift.concurrent.BoundedExecutor.drainQueue(BoundedExecutor.java:78)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)