Presto Start Error

ringot...@gmail.com

May 16, 2016, 4:56:04 AM5/16/16
to Presto
1) Error injecting constructor, java.lang.RuntimeException: 代理抛出异常错误
at io.airlift.jmx.JmxAgent.<init>(JmxAgent.java:48)
at io.airlift.jmx.JmxModule.configure(JmxModule.java:43)
while locating io.airlift.jmx.JmxAgent
for parameter 0 at io.airlift.jmx.JmxModule$JmxAnnouncementProvider.setJmxAgent(JmxModule.java:60)

4 errors
at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwCreationExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:466)
at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.injectDynamically(InternalInjectorCreator.java:176)
at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.build(InternalInjectorCreator.java:110)
at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:96)
at io.airlift.bootstrap.Bootstrap.initialize(Bootstrap.java:242)
at com.facebook.presto.server.PrestoServer.run(PrestoServer.java:134)
at com.facebook.presto.server.PrestoServer.main(PrestoServer.java:72)

Haozhun Jin

May 16, 2016, 1:31:19 PM5/16/16
to presto...@googlegroups.com
Your error message is in Chinese. I assume this is a version localized by JD. Their fork is an older version with custom changes that we may not be aware of. Therefore the help we can provide is limited.

The stack trace you provided suggest that io.airlift.jmx.JmxAgent constructor threw an exception. But the stack trace you provided seem to be truncated. If you can find a stack trace (or in the unlikely event it is not possible, put a break point in the first line of JmxAgent constructor), the problem should be pretty evident.