Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui

1 view

Abid Beli

Mar 2, 2013, 3:50:21 AM3/2/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com

Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui will be held at Mohatta Palace tomorrow. Personal dinners or weddings at Mohatta Palace are not allowed. This is misuse of power. Kindly check if we will raise our voice. We cant stop them at this stage but atleast we must highlight this issue.
--

Regards

Abid Beli l Entrepreneur l Trainer l Political Analyst l Social activist

Cell: +923219204942 l Skype: abidbeli l Gtalk: abidbeli
Twitter l
Linkedin l Facebook l Blog l Google+ l Youtube

Muhammad Irshad G2C

Mar 2, 2013, 4:53:34 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Only Few words we can say "JIYE BHUTTO" :)
They can do everything. In future may be the Wedding Ceremony Dinner will be arrange at Quaid-e-Azam Mazar.

Regards,

M. Irshad Saati
0301-8217075

--
Weekly Press Pakistan - Canada --> http://weeklypresspakistan.com
Follow Press Pakistan on Twitter --> http://twitter.com/PressPakistan

moinaf...@yahoo.com

Mar 2, 2013, 4:53:44 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
You are wrong.dinners/receptions are allowed in the lawns.media is so negative it's sick.

Sent from my iPad

y.as...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 4:56:38 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Mohatta Palace Museum does rent of the premises for private events. The fees of such events helps sustain the upkeep of the building and its grounds.

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: Abid Beli <abid...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:50:21 +0500
Subject: Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui

sundus....@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 5:43:30 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
A few very powerful weddings have already taken place at the Mohatta Palace years before this one.

Sundus
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: Abid Beli <abid...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:50:21 +0500

Naimat Khan

Mar 2, 2013, 5:03:57 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com

Lamentable but which act of the PPP is allowed under law?

rasheed shakoor

Mar 2, 2013, 6:20:36 AM3/2/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Farooqi family is always on top .
dont forget usman farooqi salman farooqi what they done .

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:50:21 +0500
From: abid...@gmail.com
To: pressp...@googlegroups.com

anbrin q

Mar 2, 2013, 5:54:37 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
what Nasreen Askari is doing as Director there ?? Her dut is to preserve this historic place and follow rules and regulations ...
Anbrin

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Abid Beli <abid...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Weekly Press Pakistan - Canada --> http://weeklypresspakistan.com
Follow Press Pakistan on Twitter --> http://twitter.com/PressPakistan
Like Press Pakistan on Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/PressPakistan

Anbrin

sharmila saheba faruqui

Mar 2, 2013, 5:13:36 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
My engagement ceremony took place on 24th feb at my residence. Widely reported in print and electronic media.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone provided by Ufone
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:50:21 +0500

ari...@hotmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 9:27:21 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
I have attended one myself!
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:56:38 +0000
Subject: Re: Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui

Noreen Shams

Mar 2, 2013, 9:26:04 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Good you urself clarified Sharmila....anyways congratulations bless you...

tayyabtahiree tayyabtahiree

Mar 2, 2013, 7:09:10 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
HELLO

MANY CONGRATULATION TO Ms SHARMILA FAROOFI. IT IS THE HIGH TIME IN ANY ONE'S LIFE TO BE ENGAGE AND MARRIED WITH THE PERSON DEVINED BY GOD IN HEAVENS.

AGAIN  MANY CONGRATULATIONS ON THE  HAPPIEST ENGAGEMENT.

WELWISHER,
TAYYAB TAHIRE
Reporter
Daily MUSAWAT
ISLAMABAD

CELL # 0313-8025313

sheharyar rizwan

Mar 2, 2013, 9:05:41 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Wat engagement? There cant be a second engagement. She got engaged a few days ago and it was widely publicised, with pictures. Could be misinformation.

Kalbe Ali

Mar 2, 2013, 9:02:48 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
But the fact is that Ms Sharmila is not telling the truth we have heard that formal engagement is yet to take place with reception.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Kalbe Ali <ali....@gmail.com> wrote:
chalo everybody has been firing in the air - without a bird in sight.

naw...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2013, 2:47:27 AM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
First of all many contrats to Ms Sharmila on her engagement. But i don't understand why some of our colleagues are spreading rumours and others follow it and start comments without any investigations. Plz atleast think twicw or thrice before jumping on any topic.....before we become laughing stock..........
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: tayyabtahiree tayyabtahiree <tayyab...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 04:09:10 -0800

Pakistan Muslim League

Mar 2, 2013, 9:36:54 AM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
i have seen the pictures myself.
seemal kamran MPA Punjab

khawa...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 11:18:07 AM3/2/13
to Presspakistan

Many congratulations Ms Sharmila on her engagement.
Ceremony Pics is attached here.

Best
Zahid khawaja
Islamabad.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Warid.

From: Pakistan Muslim League <pmlma...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 19:36:54 +0500
96391-sharmila-1361987628-881-640x480.JPG
96391-sharmila-1361987628-881-640x480.JPG

sabir shah

Mar 2, 2013, 11:29:59 AM3/2/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Shameless propaganda. Seemingly fabricated, now that Sharmila's version has come!
Who are these people who are spreading baseless rumours such as these?
We need to note down these e-mail address and check the profiles of people who own them.
In an era where truth is already hard to find, a few idiots (or should I be abusive?) are hell bent upon defmaing people for their ulterior motives.
Shame.
Administrators of these mailing groups should understand that whatever little credibility they have----it is being eroded fast.
I don't think journalists will be behind this. Yes?

To: PressP...@googlegroups.com
From: naw...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 07:47:27 +0000

Tariq Qayum

Mar 2, 2013, 2:08:04 PM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Sabir, I admire and salute ur trust on what sharmila has said. Just an innocent uestion, do you have similar level of trust on what zadari or raja pervaiz ashraf says? If yes, why and if not why?

Tariq

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: sabir shah <sabir...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 16:29:59 +0000

ppps...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 2:31:29 PM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Asslam O Allaikum!
We should avoid to publish such type of insulting rumors, its totally against to the ethical norms of Media communication.
Heartiest congratulations Sharmila Farooqi, its pleasant turn of your life. Stay blessed.
Adeel Chaudhary

ish...@yahoo.com

Mar 2, 2013, 2:19:37 PM3/2/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Somtimes I also feel that our social media is crossing their limits and starts disturbing private life of people and make untrue and unwaranted speculations which shows that we are still immature people. ALlah may bless us all.
CE
Focal Point
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 07:47:27 +0000

sabir shah

Mar 3, 2013, 4:19:31 AM3/3/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Where have Zardari and Raja Pervaiz Ashraf come from?
Since politicians have lost a lot of credibility, I do not tend to repose trust in any.
However, clarifications like one Sharmila gave, can be accepted because the man levelling the allegations did not give any counter rejoinder or rebuttal.
And by the way, u think Sharmila should not be trusted since she also hails from the camps of Zardari and Raja Pervaiz Ashraf?
Why didn't u mention Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif's names here.
Are they pious and honest?
Stop comparing people like this.

Regards.

To: PressP...@googlegroups.com
From: tariq...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 19:08:04 +0000

Abid Beli

Mar 3, 2013, 6:50:01 AM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Not Interested to Spread RUMORS, its real news & just shared to show one more example of misuse the POWER by Ruling party or parties of Pakistan. Just call at Mohatta Palace & ask why its closed today for Visitors. Secondly the event said by Sharmila was "baat Pakki" event attended by 600 people, Today is her offical engagement with 400 invitees.

Sabir Sahib & Others who wrote comments against my post & request to remove my email from Group, I just say one sentence that "Be a Journalist for Pakistan not any Political Party & Expose every bad example created by any Powerful personals & Establishment or Even Media Groups to save our Culture, Assets & Values.

Third I want to Congratulate Sharmila Farooqui for her Engagement & for her Happy Married Life Inshallah.

Mohatta Palace Museum · 5,413 like this
22 hours ago ·
  • The Museum will be closed for visitors tomorrow. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

ali....@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2013, 7:46:53 AM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
I have heard that thing too here in Islamabad about this informal and now a formal engagement - let's see.
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:50:01 +0500

raza.h...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2013, 7:50:43 AM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
I personally feel that a journalist is like a soldier free of any political influence, working for cause in the betterment of country, I would like to second Abid, if he made an endeavour to reveal the truth, of course, with proofs and conviction, should not be discouraged,
Major Raza
03009448364
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:50:01 +0500

Abid Beli

Mar 3, 2013, 11:36:57 AM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Sabir Shah & Others, You people still need proofs? Than watch all News Channels they confirmed that when 24+ innocent people killed & 70+ injured in Karachi Blast, PPP officials Enjoying the "Official Engagement of Sharmila Farooqui at Mohatta Palace" & Law Enforcement agencies busy to giving them SECURITY...

its really sad & shameful moments for whole nation, Affraid that when we open our eyes & brains.

Najma Sadeque

Mar 3, 2013, 8:36:42 AM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
If the Mohatta Palace has for some time been available on rent for social events, and people have been using it for the same, she too has the same right. Besides personal, private matters are not part of serious politics, its gossip.

sabir shah

Mar 3, 2013, 12:02:57 PM3/3/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
You mean people would not have been killed in Karachi, had it not been that ceremony?
You surprise me, though I cannot find my grin due to the Abbas Town incident.
Today, it was this engagement------------and since 1986--------------there have been other engagements.
Blooshed has unfortunately haunted Karachi since the mid '80s.
The city of lights has been a victim of worst terrorism since General Zia's time.
So why do we just single out PPP?
Yes, PPP has been callous and indifferent towards many burning issues, including terrorism.
It is a shame for successive regimes, including PPP.
So you can see I am not a PPP supporter, my dear friend.
Irrespective of ethnic and linguistic divisions, we all need to play a role to curb this monster of terrorism---as all governmnernts have failed miserably.
But can we do it?
Can we join hands?
Remember, the key and cure probably lie in harmony among the residents of our country.
It would be better if we start looking art things with a macro and broader perspective.

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:36:57 +0500

Tariq Qayum

Mar 3, 2013, 12:17:21 PM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Shah,

Instead of evading the actual issue, why don't you now simply accept that ur deep and blind trust in Sharmila's statement was misplaced.

Tariq

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

From: sabir shah <sabir...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:02:57 +0000

Abid Beli

Mar 3, 2013, 1:15:40 PM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Dear Najma,

Let me write 2 more Gossips.

Just collect the 4pages form of Mohatta Palace booking & Read all terms & condition of that form than you will realize that what i wrote in my first post. Second Hasham Riaz Shaikh Presented ring to Sharmila Farooqui which cost 4.5million plus, Nice na, Son of Ex Director FIA have that much money to spend.

Sabir, Bro chalo atleast now you confirmed about that event which you denied since yestserday, Lets do something together for the sake of Pakistan & Better future of our Next generation.

Lets expose the Assets all over the country even internationally bought by these PPP officials & their supporters as well as other Parties workers & supporters.

Lets expose the work which they did in last 5yrs,

Lets expose the truth about Black Water & their activities in Pakistan

Lets expose the truth behind killing of innocent people in cities & our soldiers on borders

Lets expose the corruption of all Ruling Parties members, Opposition Memebers & Even if in Forces

Lets expose the truth about India's Water blockage & Cold War started through Afghan Border

Lets expose the truth behind ethnic & religious clashes all over Pakistan

Lets expose the truth about TTP who created them & why.

If you really want to do all above things than i am with you on that....

Regards

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Najma Sadeque <najma.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
If the Mohatta Palace has for some time been available on rent for social events, and people have been using it for the same, she too has the same right. Besides personal,prite matters are not part of serious politics, its gossip.

Qazafi Butt

Mar 3, 2013, 12:38:37 PM3/3/13
to Abid Beli, PressP...@googlegroups.com
I agreed abid, all law enforcement agencies there ,govt officials and politicians enjoy wedding ceremony,awam nal en na ke lay na dayna.

From: Abid Beli <abid...@gmail.com <mailto:abid...@gmail.com> >
Sender: PressP...@googlegroups.com <mailto:PressP...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:50:01 +0500

To: <PressP...@googlegroups.com <mailto:PressP...@googlegroups.com> >
ReplyTo: PressP...@googlegroups.com <mailto:PressP...@googlegroups.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mohatta-Palace-Museum/188837261450?ref=stream>

<https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151315595246451&amp;id=188837261450#>

Mohatta Palace Museum <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mohatta-Palace-Museum/188837261450?ref=stream>  · 5,413 like this 22 hours ago <https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151315595246451&amp;id=188837261450>  ·  <https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151315595246451&amp;id=188837261450#>
*

To: PressP...@googlegroups.com <mailto:PressP...@googlegroups.com>

From: naw...@gmail.com <mailto:naw...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 07:47:27 +0000

From: tayyabtahiree tayyabtahiree <tayyab...@gmail.com <mailto:tayyab...@gmail.com> >
Sender: PressP...@googlegroups.com <mailto:PressP...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 04:09:10 -0800
To: <PressP...@googlegroups.com <mailto:PressP...@googlegroups.com> >

To find other options, please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/PressPakistan
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

--
[...]

Cell: +923219204942 <tel:%2B923219204942>  l Skype: abidbeli l Gtalk: abidbeli
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/abidbeli>  l Linkedin <http://pk.linkedin.com/in/abidbeli>  l Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/beli.abid>  l Blog <http://www.abidbeli.com>  l Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/114747632689152483791/posts>  l Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22Abid+Beli%22>

[...]

IQBAL KHAN

Mar 3, 2013, 1:16:12 PM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Media also showed that Security deployment at Mohatta Palace .. and see what happened in Abbas town ... !!!

________________________________
Iqbal uddin Khan
92-321-9207460
https://www.facebook.com/getiqbal

Mar 3, 2013, 1:41:36 PM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Well done Abid for exposing the hypocrisy of our dual faced rulers and their associates in media. I don't expect Mr. Sabir to say anything more, but I wonder where is that "Naik Parveen" herself, who only yesterday was claiming that she's had her engagement :)

Tariq
*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink ***

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 23:15:40 +0500

sabir shah

Mar 3, 2013, 3:58:50 PM3/3/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
bhai sahib, read my earlier mails. I said we should accept her clarification.
If her clarification was only true till a certain point of time and then it transpired that she was not stating facts------get her hanged.
I just urge people to start reposing trust each other.
If somebody has breached trust, go fight with her.

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 23:15:40 +0500

Najma Sadeque

Mar 3, 2013, 8:23:03 PM3/3/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Did you sell the ring to them to know the price? This is not the way to do reportage. And what makes you think that working journalists have not been exposing economic crimes? They've been doing it all along. Doing it through personal lives is not the way. You're being very presumptious. Why don't you pick on our decision-making trouble-makers like Rahman Malik and Zardari and others when they take away the  entire police force for their protection, block the roads so people can't get home, and create general havoc? Why so selective as to hit on soft targets that can't retaliate?

TARIQ KHAN

Mar 3, 2013, 6:03:15 PM3/3/13
to pressp...@googlegroups.com
Sharmila  Farooqi:   Have  you  journalists  forgotten  her  parents  and  self  corruption  stories  available  in  the print  media,  when  her  Jaali  Degree , Osman  Faroqui  was  the Chairman  of  the  Steel  Mills?
Why  so  much  importance  is  being  given  to  her  engage  ment   while  KARACHI  is  bleeding  and the  Police  is  on  duty  to  her  engagement ceremony....Alas.
Where are  the  investigating  Journalist  like  Ansar  Abbasi/ Raou  Kalasra  etc?
Keep  enjoying  your  journalism !:  ...  Tariq Khan.

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 20:58:50 +0000

Lala Hassan

Mar 4, 2013, 12:27:16 AM3/4/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com

Actually many of us including me r angry bcz she didn't invite us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise engagement is pure personal matter of an individual.

We shud wish her best of luck in future instead of beating about the Bush!!

Peace,

Lala Hassan,
HR Defender.

Abdul Hussain Mendhro NNI

Mar 4, 2013, 12:54:58 AM3/4/13
to Shehzad Baig Bureau Chief Daily Ausaf Faisalabad
شرمناک عمل ہے ایک طرف تو کراچی میں پینتالیس افراد لقمہ اجل بن گئے دوسری طرف
سندھ کابینہ کی مشیر شرمیلہ فاروقی کی شادی/مگنی میں ہزار جوان پولیس اہلکار مقرر تھے جس کے
باعث اہلکار جائے سانحہ پر پہنچ ہی نہیں پائے اور اہل علاقہ اپنی مدد آپ کے امدادی
سرگرمیوں میں مصروف رہے اور انہوں نے بعد میں کسی بھی اہلکار کو وہاں پرداخل ہی
نہیں ہونے دیا، جہاں اتنی انسانی جانیں ضایعہ ہوجائیں وہاں پر ایک خاتون کی شادی
کی تقریب وہ بھی بھاری پروٹوکول کے ساتھ پھر عام آدمی کی زندگی کا تحفظ کون کرے
گا۔حکمرانوں کے لئے تو باعث شرم ہے، کیا یہ عوامی نمائیندے کہلانے کا حق رکھتے ہیں،
ایسے سفاک اور بے ضمیر لوگوں کو تو ڈوب مارنا چاہئے۔

From: Abid Beli <abid...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:50:21 +0500

Engagement ceremony of Sharmila Farooqui will be held at Mohatta Palace tomorrow. Personal dinners or weddings at Mohatta Palace are not allowed. This is misuse of power. Kindly check if we will raise our voice. We cant stop them at this stage but atleast we must highlight this issue.

--
     ( Abdul Hussain Mendhro )
      Room-No-4 Ubaid Shopping Centre,
       Near National Bank Building Thatta.
        Tele: Fax:(0298)-550464, 550023
     Cell: (0344)-3322518, (0321)-3288299
E-Mail:newsnn...@hotmail.com
          newsnn...@gmail.com
          newsnn...@rocketmail.com

isar rana

Mar 4, 2013, 1:47:01 AM3/4/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Well said Lala sb,v should wish her the best in future and they r the master of the state and have all liberty to celebrate their ceremonies where ever they want

Isar rana
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Warid.

From: Lala Hassan <mhp...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:27:16 +0500

aamir latif

Mar 4, 2013, 1:49:53 AM3/4/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
i am astonished about one particular thing. The father of hasham was a mere director of FIA, and i beleive his salary was no different or higher than other civil servants of grade 20. how can he and Hasham afford such lavish standards, huge properties, and last but not least own a TV channel,
bravo.

Abid Beli

Mar 4, 2013, 9:34:02 AM3/4/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
Dupahar tak Bik gaya Bazaar main Har ek Jhoot
or
Main ek sach lai kar shaam tak betha raha...

Dedicated to Shameless Government.

That is my last message of this Thread with Sharmila Faruqui's Email on that thread. So you people hopefully can understand that these people can say lie on every matter with no regrets.....
sharmila saheba faruqui
Mar 2 (2 days ago)
to PressPakistan
My engagement ceremony took place on 24th feb at my residence. Widely reported in print and electronic media.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone provided by Ufone

Hina Zafar

Mar 4, 2013, 10:05:39 AM3/4/13
to PressP...@googlegroups.com
NO COMMENT .... !!!!

yasmeen taha

Mar 5, 2013, 2:22:52 AM3/5/13
to press pakistan
they r paid to tell lie this is their duty,so dont be upset.
yasmeen taha
daily Dunya
karachi

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:05:39 +0500