Bluetooth server fail

Niggler

Mar 27, 2010, 12:47:53 PM3/27/10
to PRemoteDroid
I'm getting the message that the bluetooth server is not running.
Is there anyway to fix the problem?

The debug message is listed below:

BlueCove version 2.1.0 on bluesoleil
java.io.IOException: Can't create Service [General fail]
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueSoleil.rfServerOpenImpl(Native
Method)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueSoleil.rfServerOpen(BluetoothSt
ackBlueSoleil.java:384)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothRFCommConnectionNotifier.<init>(Bluetoot
hRFCommConnectionNotifier.java:42)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.MicroeditionConnector.openImpl(MicroeditionConnec
tor.java:377)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.MicroeditionConnector.open(MicroeditionConnector.
java:162)
at javax.microedition.io.Connector.open(Connector.java:83)
at
org.pierre.remotedroid.server.connection.PRemoteDroidServerBluetooth.
<init>(PRemoteDroidServerBluetooth.java:22)
at
org.pierre.remotedroid.server.PRemoteDroidServerApp.<init>(PRemoteDro
idServerApp.java:42)
at
org.pierre.remotedroid.server.PRemoteDroidServerApp.main(PRemoteDroid
ServerApp.java:96)

Pierre Durand

Mar 27, 2010, 1:54:03 PM3/27/10
to premot...@googlegroups.com
I use the Bluecove library.
Maybe it's not working with your computer.

I can't fix your problem, because i'm not the creator of Bluecove

2010/3/27 Niggler <dr.n...@gmail.com>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to premotedroid+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Pierre Durand