Corrupt image when rendering pdf with javascript window.open

Chris Preisinger

Apr 27, 2016, 1:28:17 PM4/27/16
to Prawn
I'm working on rendering a page that contains highcharts with prawn pdf. I'm currently passing the svgs through a post, rendering the svgs and other images with prawn pdf, and then calling window.open("data:application/pdf", escape(result)) in the success of the ajax post to open the pdf data stream returned in a new tab. The svgs and everything render fine but any images included with prawn's image method are displayed as corrupted looking black and white blobs. I was wondering if anyone knows the cause of this or has seen this issue before. Thanks.