Prawn with \group

pepa65

Jan 20, 2017, 4:22:36 AM1/20/17
to Prawn
I would be interested to try the group command for my use case, but it is no longer supported. What would be the easiest way to get an older version that still offers that functionality?

Alexander Mankuta

Jan 20, 2017, 4:34:59 AM1/20/17
to prawn...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

The easiest way would be to use older version of Prawn that had that functionality.

Alternatively, there's a gem called prawn-grouping. I don't know if it's still maintained or if it's compatible with any particular version of Prawn.

--
Regards,
Alexander
On 1/20/17 10:47, pepa65 wrote:
I would be interested to try the group command for my use case, but it is no longer supported. What would be the easiest way to get an older version that still offers that functionality?

signature.asc