A Unified Collection of Purely Functional List-like Data Structures

Jack Fox

Jan 23, 2013, 9:11:50 PM1/23/13
to pragmatic-functional...@googlegroups.com
This is a bit of an experiment. It struck me that different functional linear data structures have more in common than differences, so why don't they have consistent function names within the collection? I pulled the best linear structures from the experimental collection of FSharpx, completed the xml documentation, rounded-out the available functions, in some cases made the code more performant (usually by simplifying it), and generally polished them. Here is the result. I'd be curious to know if any other languages have as complete and consistent a collection of linear functional data structures.