Events calendar || Lab coat project

Ratha Grimes

Feb 10, 2012, 5:49:09 PM2/10/12
to powellan...@googlegroups.com, hblc...@googlegroups.com, Hackerbot Labs
1) I recently updated the instructions on the wiki for adding the HBL google calendar to your own, in case you might have tried before but found the process confusing. Copying here:

How to add this calendar as an overlay to your Google Calendar:

  1. Go to your Google Calendar interface and look at the left sidebar. Scroll down to where it says "Other Calendars" (expand by clicking on the arrow if necessary).
  2. In the text box just under the "Other calendars" heading, where it says "Add a coworker's calendar" in gray, paste the following:0cdcdb5li4o0a...@group.calendar.google.com

  3. Press return. The calendar "HBL Schedule" should show up on your calendar in a random color (which you can then change to your liking).

2) Next meeting of the Custom Lab Coat Project is tomorrow at regular open lab time, 6pm. If there is no one in the RE lab when you arrive, look for me in the main lab area. I think I know who's coming, but an RSVP would be welcome. Let me know if you have questions about the project.

3) Are you on the HBL announce list,  http://groups.google.com/group/powellanddonovan/ , yet? Go add yourself! And/or add yourself to the craft night list,  http://groups.google.com/group/hblcrafts .

See you around,
- Ratha