Is there any form of GUI like SQL Studio for PouchDB ?

George Bora

Jun 30, 2017, 11:39:11 AM6/30/17
to PouchDB

Hello I am using PouchDB with Node.js to act as the database for my REST server, it's great to use but during the development I've inserted a lot of documents which aren't quite right, is there some sort of GUI so that I can enter and delete the documents by hand or update them if needed ?

Garren Smith

Jun 30, 2017, 12:13:46 PM6/30/17
to pou...@googlegroups.com
Are you using PouchDB-server or CouchDB. If so you can go to local host:5984/_utils

All misspelling thanks to my iPhone.