Unable to put data into pouchDB for user login using reactjs

vijaya....@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 12:31:08 PM10/5/15
to PouchDB
Hi,

We are working on web application for login. Our goal is to add the data into pouchdb. But we are unable be do that. Could you please look at the code and let me know if you find anything related to that?

Thanks,
Task.js
login.html

Calvin Metcalf

Oct 5, 2015, 12:34:10 PM10/5/15
to PouchDB
could you elaborate at all on what sort of errors you are encountering when you try to put documents into your database ?

vijaya....@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 10:44:04 PM10/5/15
to PouchDB
Hi Calvin,

Thank you for replying back. We don't have any errors before but after submitting the form the data is not storing in to the database. But after I have included the path of localhost while creating the database(Eg: var db = PouchDb("http://localhost:5984/tasks"). It is working fine now.

But I have one more question regarding getting the data from the database. Our goal is, after submitting the form, the data should store into the database and then display that data from the database. As we are new to couchdb and pouchdb we are researching for how to get that data. So if you have any ideas how to get the submitted form data from the database please let me know.

Thanks,

Nolan Lawson

Oct 8, 2015, 11:12:49 AM10/8/15
to PouchDB
Hi Vijaya,

I did a one-hour tutorial video on PouchDB+CouchDB. Maybe it can help you out?

http://pouchdb.com/getting-started.html

Cheers,
Nolan