Pouchdb is not pushing documents on desktop (but pull works)

Danielo Rodríguez

Dec 14, 2016, 2:09:23 PM12/14/16
to PouchDB
have a web app that worked fine both on desktop and mobile. It uses PouchDB to sync documents between instances, and as I said, it worked fine on mobile as well as desktop. But recently (not sure when) it stopped to work partially on desktop. This means that it pulls documents from the remote Cloudant server, but it is unable to push documents. The funny thing is that the same exact version is able to pull and push documents if I run it on my mobile chrome. I can't understand why.

The only issue that I can find is a failed get request to the remote server (returns a 404): https://username.cloudant.com/my_diary/_local/7lsY4rQGdHqHlZEO8Z9aLg%3D%3D?

Any advice (even on how to setup a better debug) is very welcome

Bill Stephenson

Dec 23, 2016, 10:54:22 PM12/23/16
to PouchDB
I've had to both restart and empty the cache on my browsers a lot when testing my apps. I'm on a Mac using Safari/Firefox/Chrome and I've got in the habit of doing that whenever things start acting a little wonky.