Stop pouchdb-server with http/REST call?

Markus Essl

Feb 5, 2018, 4:31:40 AM2/5/18
to PouchDB
Hello,

I am using pouchdb-server for my desktop app, and I launch the server when .NET app start. But I could not find a way to gracefully stop the child process. I don't want to "kill" the server (it should write things to disk and gracefully shutdown).

I see that there is a "/_restart" api in couchdb (pouchdb-server links to express-pouchdb, which links to couchdb documentation). But i could not find a "stop" or "shutdown" api. Is such api available in pouchdb-server?

Markus