Interesting books

Roberto Verzola

Nov 17, 2010, 7:18:27 PM11/17/10
to p2p research network, postsc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for calling attention to Marvin Brown's book on provisioning,
Michel. There's another newly published book that I would recommend.
Plenitude by Juliet Schor. We've got three recent books on the subject
now: Schor's, Wolfgang Hoeschele's The Economics of Abundance, and
William Dugger and James Peach's Economic Abundance. Then I would add my
chapter on Undermining Abundance in the recent book Access to Knowledge
in the Age of Intellectual Property.

Greetings to all,

Roberto Verzola
Philippines