We Need You!

1 view

Nathan Cravens

Aug 9, 2009, 5:34:27 PM8/9/09
to openk...@googlegroups.com, Peer-To-Peer Research List, Open Manufacturing, Abundance
Hello My Dear Friend,

I cannot insist nor enforce the introductory statements. To do so would be to destroy them.
Please add to the list of needs, if you cannot meet them yourself, so they may find a person to meet them.

From...
""

Statement: To name a price is to destroy the gift. Giving gives as a gift itself.

Statement: It does not matter if everyone or even anyone in this group likes you, but someone probably will.

Statement: You apply yourself to this project because you enjoy fulfilling the nature of your gifts.

Identify Needs >>

Create Objectives >>

Inquire for Interest >>

in other words...

What do we want to do?

What interests do we need to do them?

We're looking for, if you are interested in...

Objective

A one paragraph description of OpenKollab to the best of your ability.

Interests

This project and what it may represent now and historically. We Need You!

Objective

Social networking presence. (i.e. activity on facebook, twitter, ect)

Interests

You like to promote stuff you like and often. We Need you!

Objective

A flashy logo that represents trust, the life blood of collaberation, and graphic visualizations of process model templates that will continue and ensure this trust.

Interests

You like to make visualizations in creative ways. We Need You!

Objective

Process models are being developed to form the first adaptive templates. Its important that we get this part right enough, so this becomes a service to meet all needs for what they really are. Everyone. See Process Model for details.

Interests

You have the knowledge to apply a process or two that can secure the world you'd like to live in. We Need You!

Objective

We need a series of soft and hard architectures to keep projects formed when there's a need and to secure them until the needs are met. See Platform for details.

Interests

You see no difference between hardware and software. You like hacking code and gadgets. You see that one day soon everything and therefore everyone will be free. We Need You!

Met Objectives >>

Welcome to OpenKollab! >>

""

Yours,