Art Call extension!

Portland Zine Symposium

Nov 30, 2013, 12:26:47 PM11/30/13
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We are still looking for poster art for the 2014 Portland Zine Symposium! The deadline has been extended until December 1st.

As a reminder, this year, we are NOT asking for a final version of the poster, just concepts and sketches. And all artists who are not chosen for the poster will have an opportunity to display their work in an art show being curated in advance of the Portland Zine Symposium.

This year's theme: What was your first trip to planet zine?

Think: space, sci-fi, meteors, astronomy

Artists are compensated by receiving a free small table at the event, a t-shirt, poster, buttons, and stickers (and anything else we make with your art on it)—a $70 value.

We'd love to see what you have to come up with! Read the full details here

-the 2014 Portland Zine Symposium organizers