Join us for AmaZine Night This Saturday!

1 view

Portland Zine Symposium

Feb 5, 2014, 7:32:09 PM2/5/14
to portlandzi...@googlegroups.com
First and foremost, please join us THIS SATURDAY, February 8 for the incredible AmaZine Night: Zines After Dark! Read on for more details….

In this newsletter:
1. AmaZine Night
2. Tabling
3. Other Zine Events

1. Please join us on Saturday February 8 from 6-10pm for the FREE, adult-themed AmaZine Night: Zines After Dark at the Independent Publishing Resource Center (1001 SE Division). Featuring music by IBQT and intimate readings and performances by local authors such as: Alex Wrekk, Joshua James Amberson, Kaitlin Young, Davis Woods-Morse, Marla Singer, and Kenia Perez-Correa!

We'll also be featuring local sex positive organizations like In Other Words, local zines for sale, "demonstrations", Valentine craft table, a live drawing booth + a photobooth! In addition, get lucky with our i
ncredible raffle with sensual prizes from Oh Baby Lingerie, Sock Dreams, Fat Fancy, and Cacao that will make your romance even more exciting!!

Relax and let loose with Ninkasi beer and Reverend Nat's Hard Cider, as well as Hot Lips Sodas. You don't want to miss this! (This event is intended for audiences 18+.)

2. Are you planning on tabling at the 2014 Portland Zine Symposium? You'd better sign up quick! We only have a few spots left for this year's event (July 12-13) Reserve your table today!

3. Other events coming up:

Portland zinesters Martha Grover and A.M. O'Malley will be having an art show called Do You Still Love Me? featuring readings from the Thank You Writers February 9 from 6-9 at the Waypost. Martha is donating a portion of her sales to Portland Zine Symposium! Come support these writers and artists.

Would you like us to include your zine-related event in the newsletter? Email us to let us know! pdxz...@gmail.com